Control Your Energy Costs with a Strategic Energy Plan
Are you a large commercial or industrial energy user looking for more effective ways to control your energy costs and take advantage of complex utility offerings?
Scroll down for your free copy of Eight Steps to Improving Gas Hedges.
I'm Jackson W. Mueller, Jr., and I work with companies like yours. If you're like most of my clients, you're facing competitive pressure, decreasing profits, and rising energy prices. Strategic energy plans using regulated and deregulated energy services and reliable suppliers are helping my clients become more competitive and profitable.
Making the Transition To Lower Cost Energy Is A Six-Step Process:
- Analyze energy usage for the past 12 months;
- Develop a strategic energy plan for regulated and deregulated options;
- Identify the most qualified energy suppliers and purchase options;
- Manage the bidding, credit, selection, and contracting process;
- Support a customized risk management program to ensure supply reliability and minimize cost;
- Monitor market, regulatory and legislative conditions to ensure optimal risk management and opportunity discovery.
Clients implementing this approach are seeing reductions of 10-40% in electricity costs and 20% in natural gas costs.
Since 1980, I have worked with large end-users to reduce energy costs and manage risk. Working with some of the largest process and institutional customers in the United States, I have a solid record of success that proves my approach works. It can work for you as well.
This site offers useful information to help your company create a great energy plan and reduce costs. You might want to start by downloading my FREE Eight Steps to Improving Gas Hedges. This guide often satisfies FAS133 requirements.
- Energy usage forecasting/energy shaping
- Management and scheduling energy delivery
- Energy settlement
- Negotiating wholesale energy contracts
- Energy asset valuation and outsourcing
- Process improvement recommendations
- Risk Management